The Lynbrook Public Schools district-wide kindergarten registration will take place during January and February at the Central Administration Offices, located at 111 Atlantic Ave. in Lynbrook.
Children are eligible to enter kindergarten if they are residents of the Lynbrook Union Free School District and they are five years of age on or before Dec. 1, 2018.
Registration dates for each school are as follows:
• Marion Street School on Jan. 16 & 18
• West End School on Jan. 23 & 25
• Waverly Park School on Jan. 30 and Feb. 1.
Please call the Central Registrar at 516-612-5490 to make an appointment to register and request a registration packet.
Please bring the completed registration packet with an original plus one (1) copy of the following documents. If you do not have the appropriate documents, your registration will not be processed.
• Proof of Student’s Birth (ONE): Original Birth Certificate or Passport or Court Signed Guardianship Papers
• Proof of Parental Relationship (ONE): Same as above
• Parent/Guardian Identification (ONE): NYS Drivers License or Passport or Alien Registration Card or Original Birth Certificate
• Proof of Immunizations & Physical Exam (BOTH): Record of Immunizations-Doctor’s Report and Most Recent Physical-Doctor’s Report
• 1. Proof of Residency, Homeowners: Tax Receipt Indicating SD #20 & Affidavit for Homeowner; Renters: Lease, Affidavit for Landlord, Affidavit for Renter/Non-Homeowner, & Rent Receipt
• 2. Proof of Residency (Any TWO of the following): W2 Form, Voter Registration Card, Bank Statements, Utility Bills (No Telephone/Cable), Car Registration
• Proof of Prior School Attendance: Report Card
• Prior/Current Special Education Services