The Board of Education meetings are being conducted by teleconference and livestreamed to the public based on the suspension of the Open Meeting provision of the NYS Public Officer's Law pursuant to NYS Executive Order 202.1 in which public in-person attendance is not permitted.
Public Comment: During the meeting, the public may email items for public comment to BOE@lynbrookschools.org with "Public Comment" as the subject. The email should be no more than 3-4 sentences and include name, address, resident or non-resident. Given the virtual format, the Board may not be able to respond to all comments.
- Work Session, June 4, 2020 7:30 PM
- Door Posting
- Meet the Candidates, June 2, 2020 7:00 PM
- Hosted by the Lynbrook Joint Council of PTAs
- Budget Hearing, May 26, 2020
- Work Session, May 20, 2020
- May 6, 2020 BOE Meeting
- Transcript of May 6th Meeting (PDF)
- April 21, 2020 BOE Meeting