Lynbrook High School

Working Papers

A New York State Certificate valid for Lawful Employment of a minor while enrolled in day school when attendance is not required.

Note: Minors may not be employed during the hours they are required to attend school.

How Do I Obtain My Working Card?

1. Fill out the New York State application by clicking the link below.

2. Once your application is completed, please bring a copy to Mrs. Myers or Mrs. Kriebick in the main office.

3. Once your application is received it will be processed.

4. Upon approval the student will be notified, via their school email account, to pick up the card during the school year or mailed to their home address on file during the summer months.