Schoology Parent Resources
The district will post tutorials and documentation on this page to help our parents effectively use the new learning management system. In the beginning of our implementation, we will post resources created by the vendor. In the future the district will post tutorial videos and resources here as they are developed by our training staff. Make sure to visit this page for updates.
Create a Parent Account
Parents must create a Schoology account before they can log in. Please read the information below to create your Parent Account for Schoology.
To Create a Parent Account on Schoology, you will need to do 2 things:
- Get your Parent Access Code provided by the district*.
- Go to app.schoology.com/register.php
- Select Parent.
- Enter your Access Code and press the Continue button. This code is given to you above and looks similar to this: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Provide your name, email address and password that you want to use to login to Schoology
- Click Register to complete.
* The district will send you a letter with your student's access code with instructions on how to use it. Please call the District Office at (516) 612-5447 if you do not receive a letter.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you will be automatically associated to that student on Schoology. You only need 1 Parent Access Code for each student. This code will give you access to all of your student’s classes on Schoology. The Schoology login websites are different for students and parents.
To associate additional students in the Lynbrook Public School District to your account, click on the Add Child button in your Schoology account.